Case Management by a Nurse!
How do I find private in-home care that meets my specific needs and offers value for my budget?
At Retire-At-Home, we work hard to help you feel connected to your local health care community and care deeply about your wellbeing. We will work with you to help manage and navigate the challenges you face every day associated with your personal needs, whether you are an Alzheimer’s patient, a senior living alone, or someone who requires a specific custom care plan.
Our approach, as informed health care providers, is comprehensive and knowledgeable regarding the importance of reaching out to the community for assistance.
We are dedicated to providing the most inclusive and complete health care possible, and to supporting you in accessing and securing all the benefits available to you through your insurance or other subsidies to which you may have access to through other organizations.
Case Management Services are included at no additional cost in the regular services that you choose through Retire-At-Home.
Our skilled and carefully selected team of Case Managers will meet with you regularly as part of the services you will receive through your personalized care plan. Their knowledge and experience makes them an invaluable resource for you and your family to access.
Retire-At-Home is prepared to support you to meet the challenges associated with the rapidly and often unexpected changing circumstances in your life and help you adapt accordingly. You can trust that our caregivers will be able to anticipate and adapt to your needs as they evolve, especially when managing Alzheimer’s patients or a critical care situation.
A unique Care Management plan just for you!
Your Case Managers will gain a well-rounded understanding of who you are in the initial assessment that you will receive. This assessment is an integral part of our service and completely complimentary, but is critical to working with you and your family to best manage your physical, mental health and emotional needs. The transition into your custom care plan will occur in a comfortable way that respects your privacy and dignity and our thoughtful and caring staff will make sure that.
What can I expect from my Care Management plan?
- Advocacy services: To help you access available health care services.
- Coordinated communication: To help streamline and efficiently manage your services with your other health care providers (upon request).
- Coordination of other services: For your home or health needs, such as property maintenance, transportation, or in-home monitoring.
- Delivery of medical supplies and equipment based on your needs.
- Free, no obligation, initial in-home assessment: To allow your Case Manager to better recognize the specifics of your home environment and your personal needs, and will provide you with the opportunity to interact with us in your own comfortable space.
- Ongoing, consistent communication with your family, as you see fit, to make sure everyone remains informed and provide peace-of-mind.
- Regularly scheduled visits: To check in with you to provide the opportunity for you to interact with us one-on-one, and express any sentiments of concern or satisfaction with your service, as well as conduct safety checks. We value your privacy, and we will never arrive unannounced. These visits allow us the opportunity to identify and keep on top of your needs as they change.
- 24-hour on-call support for emergency care or questions that may arise such as medication dosages or new symptoms that may cause you concern.
Contact us today to discuss the home care needs for you or a loved one in Simcoe County, or to book a Free Home Care Assessment with our Nurse.
We proudly serve the following communities in Simcoe County:
Barrie, Midland, Innisfil, Wasaga Beach, Angus, Borden, Creemore, Duntroon, Everett, Glencairn, Glen Huron, Lisle, New Lowell, Nottawa, Stayner,Utopia, Egbert, Elmvale, Gilford, Hawestone, Hillsdale, Lefroy,Midhurst, Minesing, Orillia, Oro, Oro Station, Penetanguishene, Perkinsfield, Phelpstone, Shanty Bay, Stroud, Thornton, Tiny, Wyevale.
Contact Us Today to Speak with a Home Care Specialist!
Read Our Online Reviews!